Test and Examination
- There is an examination at the end of each term and a progress report issued. Besides the terminal examination, regular tests will be held throughout the year.
- Promotion will be based on continuous assessment.
- No test will be pre-poned or post-poned. No exam will be conducted for absentees. In case of illness, the final result will be considered on the basis of term work and general performance during the year
- A student who uses unfair means or receives and gives assistance in any form during tests will be given zero in the subject, a grey card and a warning letter. Repetition of the same will result in expulsion
- Reports on general progress and results of the assessment, test and examinations are communicated to the parents by means of the progress report. If any correction is to be made in the report card, it must be brought to the attention of the Principal.
Criteria for Promotion
Promotions are granted on the basis of the whole year's work of the pupil, hence the importance of regularity in attendance and work. The final Examination is meant to confirm the results of the year's work by the student and is not a promotion Examination.