Notice for Nursery
For Academic Session 2022 – 2023
Dates for filling up of Registration Forms (Online): 6th, 7th& 8th December 2021
Instructions to Parents:
- Eligibility of candidate for Nursery Admission: Children born on or between 01st April 2018 to 31st March 2019 will be eligible for Nursery admission for Academic Session 2022-23.
- Aadhaar Number of Child is mandatory for Registration.
- Registration Fees Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only).
- The selection of child for Nursery will be made by draw on 18th December 2021 at 11:00am. The draw of nursery will be in the school premises and will also live telecast on School Official Facebook account. The live telecast link will be shared on school website and will also be displayed at the school gate noticeboard.
- Duplicate Form / Incomplete / wrong information given in the forms will be rejected.
- In-case of Date of Birth mismatch at the time of Admission the candidature will be cancelled.
- Registration Fees once paid will not be refunded.
- Registration Form does not guarantee the Admission.
- Parents are strongly urged to try other school as the number of seats are limited.
- Parents may be approached for a “Donation Fee” to guarantee admission for the child. Please do not approach or deal with such persons. School does not accept donations. Admissions are solely in the hands of the school management.
- Please do not request a meeting with Principal or other staff to clarify issues or any queries regarding the admission process.
- There is a shift system for Nursery students. (The selection of candidates for the shift system timings is at the discretion of the school management).
Timings: 7:45am to 11:00am
Timings: 11:15am to 2:00pm
Note: At the time of Nursery draw kindly bring the copy of Nursery Registration Form which you have submitted online of your ward.
Instructions for Filling the Registration Form: -
- Registration Form should be filled according to the details given in the Child’s Birth Certificate i.e.
(i) Child’s name.
(ii) D.O.B. (Date of Birth) of child.
(iii) Father’s and Mother’s name.
- Upload recent photograph of the child (in casual dress) with white background only.
At the time of Admission, the following documents should be submitted:
- Attested photocopy of the Birth Certificate of the child.
- Attested photocopy of the Aadhaar Card of the child.
- Schedule Caste / Schedule Tribe / Other Backward Class:
- Attested photocopy of the SC/ST/OBC Certificate of the father and the child issued by the appropriate authority. (This is for our school information only)
d. Single Parents: Suitable supporting documentation indicating custody of the child by the applicant. e.g. Divorce papers / court order / death certificate etc.